- July 31, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Yahoo Mail
1.)Open Yahoo Mail. This app resembles a white envelope on a purple background with “YAHOO!” written below the envelope.
- If you haven’t downloaded Yahoo Mail yet, do so from the App Store (iPhone) or the Google Play Store (Android) before continuing.
2.) Tap Create a Yahoo account. It’s at the bottom of the screen.
3.) Enter your account details. You’ll need to type in the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address – Your preferred Yahoo email address. If your email address is already taken, you’ll have to type in a different one.
- Mobile phone number – Without a mobile phone number, you can’t create a Yahoo account.
- Birth date (month, day, and year)
- Gender (optional)
4.) Tap Continue. It’s the blue button at the bottom of the screen.
- If you’ve neglected to fill out any of the required fields or your selected username isn’t available, you won’t be able to proceed until you correct the problem.
5.) Tap Text me an Account Key. Doing so will prompt Yahoo to text a code to the mobile number you entered earlier.
- You can also tap Call me with an Account Key to have Yahoo call you and recite the code.
6.) Open your phone’s Messages app. You’ll see a message from a six-digit number here.
7.) Tap on the message. Doing so will open it. Your five-digit code will be listed like so: “[Number] is Your Yahoo Account Key.”
- If you decided to tap Call me with an Account Key, you should write down the spoken number before continuing.
8.)Type the code into the “Verify” field. This field is in the middle of the screen, just below the “Enter the Account Key we sent to [your number]” heading.
9.) Tap X when you’re done. It’s in the top-left corner of the screen. Your Yahoo account is now set up.